This page contains the best wedding videos made by Alfredo Mareschi, the Italian Destination Wedding Videographer.
Alfredo Mareschi does not follow a unique style, but combines documentary style to tell that day as it happened and cinematic style to make you look like a movie star (as some customers tell us), dramatic to excite you and joyful to make you smile. Every couple has their own story, and every couple deserves to have a personalized wedding video. With Alfredo Mareschi the couple will be reflected in their video! Let's choose together the right style for the memory of your wedding!
Alfredo Mareschi makes wedding videos throughout Italy and abroad. Here is a list of places where some videos have already been made:
- All of Campania, in the province of Salerno, the Amalfi coast (in the most beautiful locations of Ravello, Positano, Maiori, Erchie, Vietri sul mare and Praiano), the Sorrento coast, Cilento, the province of Naples, Avellino and Benevento;
- Calabria: Diamante, Buonvicino, Schiavonea;
- Puglia: Santa Maria di Leuca, Alberobello, Otranto and Ostuni;
- Sicily: Alcamo and Scopello;
Center of Italy
- Lazio: Rome, Terracina and Gaeta;
- Tuscany: Florence, Montecatini Terme, Pistoia;
- Marche: Fano;
- Emilia Romagna: Bologna, Parma and Reggio Emilia
- Veneto: Treviso, Motta di Livenza - Oderzo - San Polo di Piave and Susegana
- Lombardy: Milan and Lake Como
- Piedmont: Turin
Even on the mountains of Valle D'Aosta, in particular in Gressoney Saint Jean!
Some videos made in Switzerland and France will also be uploaded soon.